My credentials and a client list are available upon request.
I have initiated, led and closed assignments in the following areas:
- M&A: general industry and financial sector. Amongst others, I led about 15 transactions in the financial sector, an example being the sale of Bulgaria’s largest bank Bulbank to Unicredit on behalf of the Bulgarian Government or the recent sale of an Austrian regional bank to an Indian conglomerate.
- Debt Restructuring: for instance the recent HETA, Austria EUR 9.9 Bn debt restructuring, where I was the tactical advisor to the Ad Hoc Group of international bondholders
- Interim Management: During the years 2015-2016 I was the CEO of DPI SA, Luxembourg, the sole shareholder of the German water pipe maker Duktus GmbH, Wetzlar. During my tenure I prepared the company for a sales process and subsequently sold it to a Swiss strategic investor.
- Liquidator: I am still engaged as the Liquidator and CEO of DPI SA, Luxembourg.
- Definition and execution of media tactics
- Real Estate transactions
- Providing Trust Services
- Privatisation advice in Austria and CEE/EE/SEE: Designing, launching and supervising the execution of large scale privatisation programs in Austria, Bulgaria, Czechia, Moldova, Poland & Romania
- Asset recovery processes: As Chairman of the Board of a large Icelandic financial institution I initiated and supervised a EUR 2Bn winddown of Iceland's third largest financial institution